Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My review on Too Faced's Love Sweet Love palette.

Hi everyone! I know I haven't posted in forever but I have been crazy busy!!!!! Anyways, I have decided to do some reviews and looks of a bunch of palettes and other products that I've bought and tried since December. The first one is Too Faced's Love Sweet Love palette. I hope you enjoy these and if you  have any questions feel free to ask! xoxo. (:


The absolutely adorable bag that everything came in!!!!!!! I love the color.

This is how everything came when I got the palette at first except it was wrapped in tissue paper which I thought was really pretty.

Could this packaging be any cuter? I love Too Faced not only for their products but also because they have some of the cutest packaging of any brand!

The eyeshadows, blushes, and lipglosses closer up.

Primed and Poreless skin smoothing face primer. I like the texture and feel of this but it isn't one of my favorite primers but I do like it.

Shadow Insurance anti-crease eyeshadow primer. I really really love this! It's lightweight and sheer and really make my eyeshadow pop more and it helps them stay on and not fade for hours!

Perfect eyes waterproof eyeliner. I obviously used this a lot! It is a very deep, creamy black and it really does last all day. Definitely one of my new favorite eyeliners. 

Lashgasm mascara. I love love love LOVE this mascara! It's a pretty dry formula which I like because my lashes are quite short. It really separates and volumizes my lashes and I just love how it looks!

Eyeshadows swatched. From left to right: Vanilla Sugar, Mocha Ice, Ganache, Strawberry Cream, Burnt Sugar, and Licorice Glitz. I really like all of these shades, no fall out and they're pretty darn pigmented. My favorites are Burnt Sugar, Mocha Ice, and Licorice Glitz.

Blushes swatched. From left to right: Pink Caramel, and Lollipop. These are both beautiful blushes, they have a smooth texture to them and are highly pigmented. My favorite of the two is Lollipop.

Lipglosses swatched. From left to right: Raspberry Truffle, and Bubble Gum. These are both nice lipglosses, they aren't too sticky but I do wish they were more pigmented on the lips and that they lasted longer. My favorite of the two is Raspberry Truffle.

My face of the day using Shadow Insurance, Primed and Poreless face primer, eyeshadows (Burnt Sugar all over the lid, Mocha Ice in the crease, and Vanilla Sugar as the highlight), Perfect Eyes eyeliner, Lashgasm mascara, Lollipop as my blush, and Raspberry Truffle on my lips. Foundation is Kat Von D's Lock It foundation in number 48, setting powder is Bareminerals pressed powder in light, concealer is Kat Von D's Lock It concealer in number 22, and I used Maybeline's Define-a-brow in light to shape and fill in my brows.


A better look at my eye look.

A close up of the lip color I used.



Overall I think this is a nice palette, it's not one of my absolute favorites but I do like it and will continue to use it. I do wish the eyeshadows and lipglosses were a bit more pigmented but they're still nice and I love the blushes. I know this set was limited edition and I'm sorry that you can't find it anymore! I just wanted to share my thoughts on it. (:
Disclaimer: All products shown were purchased with my own money. I have not received any money to do a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment