Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Review number two: Sephora favorites In The Glow set.

Hi everyone! So here is my second review and it is going to be on the Sephora favorites In The Glow set. Enjoy! xoxo (:

All the products the set came with. They are all mini sizes. From left to right: Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic, NARS Laguna bronzer, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte bronzer, bareMinerals all over face color in Pure Radiance, Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Splendor, Stila convertible color in Peony, Tarte cheek stain in Flush, Benefit High Beam, Lorac perfectly light in Spotlight.



Swatch of the Laura Mercier shimmer bloc. This is a very pretty bronze shimmery bronzer but I prefer to use it as a highlight because I don't like contouring with shimmery bronzers. This really is gorgeous and a great highlight. I don't think I would buy it in the full size though.



Swatch of NARS Laguna bronzer. This is a gorgeous matte bronzer and I love contouring with it! It looks great on my skin tone. I do want to buy this in the full size.



Swatch of Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil matte bronzer. This smells exactly like chocolate and I would totally buy it in the full size for that alone! :D It is an amazing bronzer for contouring though.



Swatch of bareMinerals all over face color. I freaking LOVE this stuff, it is such a beautiful color, perfect for highlighting.

Add caption


Swatch of Tarte blush. I am head over heels in love with this blush!!!!! The texture is so smooth, the color is so pigmented, and it really does last all day! I want to try more of these bushes in the full size.


Swatch of Stila convertible color. I love the formulation and color of this so much. I really love how it looks on my skintone!!!!!! I would definitely buy this in the full size.



Swatch of Tarte cheek stain. I love this cheek stain! I don't usually like cheek stains but this is an exception.. I love how it applies and how it looks on my skin. I would buy this in the full size.



Swatch of Benefit High Beam. I like this highlighter and I think it's pretty but I don't think I would buy it in the full size. Simply because I wish it was a bit more pigmented.



Swatch of Lorac highlighter. This is probably my new holy grail highlighter!!!!! It is seriously phenomenal, it is such a smooth texture and it looks amazing on my skin tone. I will most definitely buy this in the full size. 

FOTD!
Products used.....
Face:
bareMinerals concealer in Summer Bisque
bareMinerals Prime Time face primer.
bareMinerals powder foundation in light.
bareMinerals Mineral Veil.
Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Splendor.
NARS Laguna bronzer as my contour.
Lorac perfectly lit in Spotlight as my highlight.
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight.
Eyeshadows from the Too Faced Shadow Bon-bons palette: Cinnamon Sugar all over my lids, Candy Rose in my crease, Peach Fuzz under my brow bone.
Physicians Formula eyeliner in Purple on my waterline.
Covergirl Clump Crusher in black on my upper lashes.
Maybeline Great Lash in black on my lower lashes.
Maybeline Define-a-brow in light for my brows.
Tarte lipgloss in Nunia.

A better look at the face products in action! :p

Eye look!


Over all I love this set! It was a great way for me to try new face products from Sephora without having to spend a ton of money and I can decide whether or not I want to buy them in the full size or not.



Disclaimer: All products shown were purchased with my own money. I have never received any money to do a review on these products.

2 comments: