Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Collective haul of things from the past month!

So I just wanted to share a haul of things that I have purchased over the last month. Hope you enjoy :) xoxo

First off my purchase from MAC (it arrived today on my birthday so happy birthday to me :D) I got an eyeshadow in Electric Eel, a blush in Dollymix, Pro longwear foundation in NC15, a lipglass in Pink Poodle, and lastly a lipstick in Speed Dial.

Drugstore face products:
Covergirl pressed powder for oil control in Light, Maybeline Superstay in Porcelain Ivory, Covergirl foundation for oil control in Ivory, Revlon Colorstay in Ivory, Covergirl loose powder in translucent light, Revlon Colorstay pressed powder in Light.


Recent eye products I have purchased:
My NAKED palette (which my fiance bought for me), Covergirl lash blast volume in Very Black, Physicians Formula cream gel eyeliners for brown eyes, Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Black, NYC volumizing mascara in Black, Covergirl clear mascara (I use this for my eyebrows) Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black, Covergirl liquiline blast in Silver Spark.

Recently purchased nail polishes:
From left to right: Spoiled by Wet n' Wild in Plenty of Fish in the Sea, Spoiled by Wet n' Wild in Deeper Dive, Spoiled by Wet n' Wild in Hit the Brakes, China Glaze nail polish in For Audrey, China Glaze nail polish in Bahamian Escape, China Glaze nail polish in Flying Dragon (neon), China Glaze nail polish in Spontaneous, China Glaze nail polish in Light as Air, and lastly China Glaze nail polish in Dress me Up.
 Thank you for reading and if you want to hear any reviews on any of these products please let me know :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment