Sunday, April 1, 2012

March favorites/nail of the day!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful month of March, I can't believe it's April already but I am quite excited for this month seeing as how I turn 20! Anyways here are my March favorites/nail of the day, enjoy :) 
The Hunger Games movie. It was amazing (of course the book was better) but they managed to follow the book really closely.
                                                     
Fav lip products. Left to right: Nivea's a kiss of milk and honey chap stick. It smells so good and really moisturizes. Rimmel's lasting finish lipstick in Airy Fairy, such a pretty color for my lips. Revlon's lip butter in Cupcake, gorgeous pigmented pink and sooooooo moisturizing!

My beloved E.L.F eyelash curler. So amazing and only $1! I use this baby everyday :)

Fav blushes. Left to right: Mark's Sunlove Glo, gorgeous coral pink color.  Rimmel's lasting finish blush in Pink Sorbet  beautiful soft pink color that looks so natural. E.L.F contouring blush and bronzing duo, as you can see the blush is very well loved :D

Fav eyeshadows. Left to right: Maybeline's 24 hour color tattoo in  Bad to the Bronze. Too Cool. And lastly Tough as Taupe. These are amazing by themselves or as bases for other eyeshadows they really do last all day. I wore one of them everyday and generally by themselves when I'm in a hurry.

Fav mascara's. Left to right: Loreal's Voluminous Million Lashes and  Voluminous Carbon Black.  So great for my not so great lashes :p really separates and volumizes.

Fav eyeliners. Left to right: Almay's intense i-color liquid eyeliner in  black pearl. I use this on my upper lash line and when I first got it I was like crap it's a felt tip but then I realized how much easier it is to do a winged look with the felt tip brush. New holy grail liquid eyeliner for sure! And the matte black in this E.L.F quad I use for my lower lash line. I have grown to like using eyeshadow or gel liner (which I am currently out of) for my lower lash line more than pencil liner.

Fav shampoo and conditioner. Left to right: Tresemme's touchable softness conditioner and the shampoo.  I really have noticed a great difference in my hair since I started using this shampoo and conditioner.

Fav nail polishes. Left to right: China Glaze's nail lacquer in Stone Cold. China Glaze's nail lacquer in Smoke and Ashes.  China Glaze's nail lacquer in Riveting. These are three colors from the Hunger Games collection and my first ever China Glaze polishes I have ever owned.  I want to get the rest of the collection and more colors from the regular collection. I love the formulation so much!

Fav foundation combination. Center/left to right: Cover Girl's professional loose powder in  translucent/light. I love the way this powder looks and feels on  my skin. Rimmel's Fix and Perfect pro primer. I love how this feels on my skin and it really does make my foundation go on so much smoother and easier. Revlon Colorstay's foundation for combination/oily skin in Ivory. Absolute holy grail foundation right here! It lasts all day and doesn't break down and really does control my  oiliness all day. 

Nail of the day. China Glaze's nail lacquer in Stone Cold with  Smoke and Ashes for the tips. LOVE it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, for some reason even though I got an e-mail about you commenting on this it isn't showing up on my actual blog, weird. Anyways thank you for your comment :) I love all these products so much :D

    ReplyDelete