Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Random questions.


1.) Mood:
Tired but happy currently.

2.) Are there any spring trends you're loving this year? Any you're hating?
I really love the neon and anything floral print and really bright colors.

3.) Do you like to cook?
For the most part yes.

4.) Current nail polish:
Nothing right now but I might do a french manicure.

5.) What is something you are excited about at the moment?
My birthday that's in 22 days. Getting my next tattoo.

6.) Current outfit:
Decree distressed skinny jeans, floral print top underneath a mint top and my favorite sandals.

7.) Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
It depends. If I can get to sleep I'm a pretty heavy sleeper, if I'm in between not being able to sleep well and dozing I'm a light sleeper.

8.) What size handbag do you prefer?
BIG!

9.) Do you like karaoke?
Not really.

10.) Weekly goals:
Exercise more and get school related things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment