Sunday, April 15, 2012

I am outraged right now.

So I love make-up as you can see from my blog but I have an even bigger passion and love for the unborn. Yes I am pro-life, vehemently pro-life. And to debunk the stereotype no I don't just care about the baby being born, I care about the mother, the baby after he/she is born, helping the mother in whatever way possible so that she can support herself and her child, I care about the sick and the elderly, I care about stopping the unnecessary slaughtering of animals in China for fur coats and food. So I care about every single life and believe that every life is precious has value and should be protected; not just babies. So pro-choice people NEVER cease to amaze me with their ridiculous opinions. When I read this I was so incredibly angry: https://secure.prochoiceamerica.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=5223 Will it never end?

2 comments:

  1. Keep speaking out-your passion won't go unnoticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) I certainly hope it doesn't go unnoticed. I will never stop speaking up for the unborn, we are the only voice they have.

    ReplyDelete