Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gold and purple eye look.


Hi everyone I hope you're all doing well! I decided to do a gold and purple eye look using my Urban Decay Naked palette. So I just wanted to share this with you guys. Hope you enjoy reading :) <3 Sara

Eye look
Products used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybeline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Hustle from Urban Decay Naked palette all over my lid and Sidecar in my crease/highlight
Physicians Formula cream gel eyeliner on my lower lash line in black and in purple on my upper lash line
Covergirl Lash Blast volume in Very Black

Face
Products used:
Maybeline Superstay foundation in Porcelain Ivory
Covergirl loose powder in translucent light
ELF studio blush in Candid Coral
Rimmel London lipstick in Airy Fairy
Victorias Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss in Strawberry Fizz



No comments:

Post a Comment