Saturday, February 2, 2013

Review number 5: Kat Von D True Romance eyeshadow palette in Beethoven.

Hi everyone hope you're having a lovely Saturday! Here is my fifth review and it will be on the Kat Von D True Romance eyeshadow palette in Beethoven. Enjoy! xoxo (:


I looooveeee the design on the front of this! So pretty.


Eyeshadows swatched. From left to right: Lucifer, Speed Blue, Razor Gray, Tequila, Sinner, Rad Purple, Leather, and Galeano.
  

Face of the day using this palette!
Face:
bareMinerals Prime Time primer.
Kat Von D tattoo concealer in 22.
MAC Pro Longwear foundation in NC15
Revlon Colorstay pressed powder in Fair.
Too Faced blush in Papa Don't Peach.
Too Faced bronzer in Sun Bunny Light.
bareMinerals all over face color in Pure Radiance as my highlight.
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
Physicians Formula cream gel liner in black on my waterline.
Rad Purple all over my lids, Sinner in my crease, and Galeano as my highlight.
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara in black on my upper lashes.
Maybeline Great Lash in black on my lower lashes.
Maybeline Define-A-Brow in light blonde and an ELF brow powder for my brows.
Lips:
Rimmel London lipstick in Airy Fairy. 







Overall I think this is a fairly decent palette. I wish some of the colors were a tad more pigmented and I wish some of them were softer in texture. I do enjoy this palette but it isn't one of my absolute favorites.

Disclaimer: All products were purchased with my own money. I have never received any money from any of these companies to do reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment