Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Review number 8: Urban Decay Oz the Great and Powerful Glinda palette.

Hi everyone! Hope you're doing well. So this is probably the review I was the most excited to do because it is on something brand new from Urban Decay!!!! It is their Glinda palette inspired by the new movie Oz the Great and Powerful. I hope you enjoy this review and maybe decide to buy this for yourself! There is another palette called Theodora and both palettes are limited edition. Enjoy! xoxo (:



The pretty packaging! :)

I think Urban Decay did this perfectly! All of these eyeshadows pop out and you can put any other urban decay eyeshadows in their place. I definitely plan to use that to my advantage!

Eyeshadows swatched. From left to right: Tornado, the next two are from the first duo called Aura, Magic, Illusion, the next two are from the second duo called Oz, and finally South. I think these are some of the most beautiful eyeshadows I own! They are truly unique colors, all very wearable, very pigmented, and have a smooth texture and virtually no fall out. Gorgeous eyeshadows right here! 

The eyeliner that the palette came with. I really like it! It glides on very nicely and is quite pigmented and lasts all day!

Eyeliner swatched.

The lip pencil it came with. I love love love this stuff! It is a gorgeous color and feels great on the lips.

Lip pencil swatched.


Face of the day using the palette!
Face:
Primer, concealer, foundation, and powder are all from the Benefit How to look the Best at Everything kit.
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Splendor.
Eyes:
Wet n Wild eye primer in For My Primas.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Rockstar.
South all over my lid, and both colors from the Aura duo in my crease and as my highlight.
Covergirl Clump Crusher in black on my upper lashes.
Maybeline Great Lash in black on my bottom lashes.
Maybeline Define-A-Brow in light blonde and an ELF powder for my brows.
Lips:
Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Glinda.









 Overall I love everything about this palette and I am 110% happy with it! I would definitely recommend picking this up (or the Theodora one if it's more your style) before they're gone!

Disclaimer: All products were purchased with my own money. I have never been paid to do a review for any of these products.



2 comments:

  1. I told myself I did not want or need this palette. Boy did you make a liar out of me! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is seriously amazing! I hope you decide to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete