Friday, February 1, 2013

Review number 4: Too Faced Sweet Indulgence palette.

Hi everyone! Here is my 4th review and it will be on the Too Faced Sweet Indulgence palette. Enjoy!!! xoxo. (:


The adorable packaging that it comes in! It's a tin box! So cute.




Eyeshadows swatched. From left to right: In the Buff, Peach Fuzz, Marshmallow, Lovey Dovey, Copper Peony, Teddy Bear, Gum Drop, Malted Milk Ball, Satin Sheets, Nice Stems!, Nice Ash, Cherry Cola.

Eyeshadows swatched continued. From left to right: Honeymoon, Pastille, Cop a Teal, and Black Sugar.

Bronzers swatched. From left to right: Exclusive Bronzer, and Sun Bunny Light.

Highlight: Candlelight Glow.

Blushes swatched. From left to right: La Vie en Rose, and Papa Don't Peach.

Face of the day and eye of the day using the palette!
Products used....
Face:
Too Faced Primed and Poreless primer.
bareMinerals concealer in Summer Bisque.
bareMinerals pressed powder foundation in light.
bareMinerals Mineral Veil.
Papa Don't Peach as my blush.
Candlelight Glow as my highlight.
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
Copper Peony all over my lids, Lovey Dovey in my crease, and In the Buff under my brow bone.
Physicians Formula cream gel liner in black on my water line.
Too Faced Lashgasm mascara.
Maybeline Define-a-brow in light for my brows.
Lips:
MAC Lipglass in Pink Poodle.





Overall I am in love with this palette. You get 16 amazing eyeshadow colors, and they are so rich, pigmented, smooth, and have virtually no fall out. You get a full size eye primer, 2 great blush shades, 2 great bronzers, and an awesome highlighter. This is hands down one of the best palettes that I own!


Disclaimer: All products were purchased with my own money. I have never received any money for this company in return for doing reviews.














No comments:

Post a Comment