Sunday, February 3, 2013

Review number 6: Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box palette.

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well this Sunday. Today is my 6th review and it will be on the Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box palette. I hope you enjoy! xoxo (:

I think that the design on this is so pretty and fun! I love it.

Even the back is designed! So pretty.


Eyeshadows swatched. From left to right: YDK, Flipside, Grifter, VZI, Twice Baked, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Flash, Oil Slick, Kiddie Pool, Half Baked.

Face of the day using the palette!
Face:
bareMinerals Prime Time face primer.
bareMinerals concealer in Summer Bisque.
bareMinerals pressed powder foundation in light.
bareMinerals Mineral Veil.
ELF blush in Tickled Pink.
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte bronzer.
Eyes:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer in For My Primas.
Too Faced Perfect Eyes waterproof eyeliner in Perfect Black.
Grifter all over my lids, YDK in my crease/under my brow bone, and a little bit of  VZI  as my highlight.
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara in black.
Maybeline Great Lash in black on my bottom lashes.
Maybeline Define-A-Brow in light blonde and an ELF brow powder for my eyebrows.
Lips: Covergirl lipstick in Embrace.






 Overall I think this is a really great palette. All the shades are highly pigmented and have a very nice texture. My only complaint is that the two eyeshadows with glitter in them (VZI, and Midnight Cowboy Rides Again) have a ton of glitter fall out but they are still beautiful colors. 

Disclaimer: All products were purchased with my own money. I have never received any money to do reviews on these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment