Monday, February 4, 2013

Review number 7: Benefit How to look the best at everything kit.

Hi everyone! So here is my 7th review and it will be on the Benefit how to look the best at everything make-up kit. Enjoy! xoxo. (:



 What it is: It is a kit that focuses totally on looking your best when it comes to your face. It includes a mini The Porefessional face primer, a mini Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation, 2 mini Boiing concealers, a mini Hello Flawless powder, and a small face brush.


My shade is in the light kit, there are medium and dark kits as well. The Porefessional face primer is amazing! It smells soooooooooooo good (like cucumbers) and it feels really nice on the skin, I haven't noticed my pores getting any smaller though (and I have large pores) but I just need to keep using it and see if I notice a difference or not. The shade for the foundation that comes in this kit is "Cheers To Me", and it matches my skin perfectly. It gives amazing coverage but it does break down a little bit around the areas that I get oily and needed touched up. The concealers in this are AMAZING. They are smooth and creamy and give amazing coverage as well. I love them so much! The powder in this kit is really nice, not cakey and gives great coverage and makes my skin feel really smooth after applying it.

Face of the day using the kit!
Face:
All of the products in the kit for my primer, concealer, foundation, and powder.
Too Faced blush in Papa Don't Peach.
Eyes:
Too Faced Perfect Eyes waterproof eyeliner in Perfect Black.
Maybeline Color Tattoo Metal in Inked in Pink.
Too Faced Lashgasm on my upper lashes.
Maybeline Great Lash in black on my bottom lashes.
Maybeline Define-A-Brow in light blonde and an ELF brow powder for my brows.
Lips:
Maybeline Baby Lips in Coral Flush.






Overall I think this is a perfect way to try some great face products from Benefit without having to pay for full size products that you may end up hating. I love everything in this kit, except I am still iffy about the foundation because it does tend to break down a bit on my oily skin so I am not sure if I would buy it in the full size or not. However, I will be buying the primer, concealers, and powder in the full size.


Disclaimer: All products were purchased with my own money. I have never received any money for doing a review on these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment